Why Acquia is an IPO Candidate
With $75 million in revenue and motivated investors, hints of a 2014 IPO are in the air.
Hey Marketers — Time to Get Agile
Faster, better, cheaper? Okay, maybe not cheaper, but in 2014 we’ll see big changes in the digital marketing landscape, with agile marketing shaking things up.
2013 and Enterprise Mobility
In case you weren’t keeping track or had an actual day job that kept you away from the day-to-day changes in mobility in 2013, here’s a look at what you missed.
This Year, Social Business Got Real
In our haste to apply social tools and scale them, we have almost forgotten about the very thing that is most crucial to our success — people.
Get Ready for Software Disruption
Starting in 2014, the enterprise software markets will undergo their greatest level of disruptions, growth and new opportunities since the year 2000.
Internet of Things No. 1 in Growth
While the exact form of the Internet of Things (IoT) is still nebulous, its size is not.
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- 6 Predictions for SharePoint, Office 365 in 2014
- What You Need to Know about Enterprise Mobility for 2014
- Hey CMO! Hey CIO! Work Together or Lose Everything
- ‘How Is Hadoop Like Teenage Sex? [Infographic]
- Mobile Connections in 2014: Flexible Smartphones, Other Technologies
- Content Strategy: On the Web, Context Kills, Speed Saves
- Think Outside the Marketing Box for Digital Analytics
- 4 Enterprise Software Drivers For 2014
- 2014: The Year of Earned Social Marketing
Around the Web
- How SMEs Can Make the Best Use of Social Media
- Is Microsoft ‘Scroogling’ Itself with Attacks on Google?
- Why Customers Should Be Top Focus of Digitalization Strategy
- Social Conscience Key to Attracting Young Consumers
- How Box is replacing SharePoint and custom software at Scripps Networks
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jan 26 — IBM Connect in Orlando
- Feb 04 — Social Media Strategies Summit Las Vegas 2014
- Feb 24 — Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2014
- March 05 — Sentiment Analysis Symposium New York 2014
- March 16 — Predictive Analytics World San Francisco 2014
- eBook: Measuring Return on Knowledge in a Big Data World
- White Paper: To Cloud or Not to Cloud Your ECM?
- Report: How Top Retailers Are Leveraging Web Experience Technologies
- Aberdeen Report: Developing a Best-in-Class Customer Engagement Strategy
- White Paper: Top 7 Success Factors for Optimizing Customer Experience
Tags: advertise-here, around-the-web, context-kills, digital, ektron-web-cms, enterprise-2-0, enterprise-cms, gartner-portals, its-size-is-not, marketing-automation, mobile, most-popular, office-365-in-2014, sharepoint-2013, social-business, speed-saves, top-articles, web-cms
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.