Saying Goodbye to 2012
2012 was a year of great discussions. The views were varied and the ideas were thought-provoking. As you leave 2012 behind, take some time to look at the top Customer Experience, Social Business and Information Management articles of 2012 on CMSWire.
Digital Business in 2013
Much of the focus in 2012 has carried forward to this new year. It’s not that things remain the same, it’s that digital business has become even more critical than ever. You need to have the right strategies in place to succeed.
For those who focus on the internal aspects of social business, consider how putting HR at the forefront of social initiatives will drive employee engagement.
Thanks for being an ongoing part of our vibrant community in 2013!
- Looking at Digital Business in 2013
- 2013 Predictions: Smartphones and Tablets, What Would an iPhone 6 or Galaxy S4 Look Like?
- 2013 Global E-Commerce Trends: More Personal, More Mobile, More Channels
- 2013: The Year of Big Data, Major Shifts & Convergence
- Microsoft Windows 8: How Bad Could it Be?
- Gartner Revises Global IT Spending Predictions Upwards; Led By Enterprise Software, Devices
- HP May Dump Unprofitable Business Units, Government Investigating Autonomy
- 2013 CXM Trends from newBrandAnalytics: Goodbye Surveys, Hello Localization
- The Three Ingredients of an Engaging Online Customer Experience
- Prediction 2013: An Explosion of SharePoint Internet Sites… and a Grain of Salt
Around the Web
- Demystifying social media
- Sure, Big Data Is Great. But So Is Intuition.
- 2013: The Year Of Social HR
- Why Brainstorming Doesn’t Always Spark Innovation
- BYOD In Practice