For those marketers tied up in proving their worth, here are 5 steps to measure ROI on customer experience.
Social Business in 2012
It was almost a year ago that Dion Hinchliffe proposed how digital business would evolve in 2012. So how did we do? Have we evolved our strategies and technologies and made a difference? It’s time for reflection.
And while we’re there, let’s consider where SharePoint sits in the content management world.
- Steve Jobs Did NOT Predict the Future. He Invented It
- Building a Social Platform with SharePoint and Yammer at Nationwide Insurance
- Infographic: Integration Critical to Digital Marketing, Often Lacking
- Cross-Channel Marketing Study Says Many Marketing Teams Poorly Equipped
- What’s New in Enterprise Content Management for SharePoint 2013
- 4 Advanced Personalization Techniques to Improve Customer Web Experience
- Temkin Group Study Explores How to Calculate ROI of Customer Experience
- Thoughts on the Future of Collaboration From Yammer Co-founder Adam Pisoni
- Forrester: Unified Communications Growth Will be Driven by Video and Mobile
- Not Provided: Investigating the Impact of Google’s SSL Enhancement
Around the Web
- The illusion of individual vs. institutional control
- How To Lose Credibility When Using Data
- Strategy on the Inside
- Community is hygiene not heroics
- Keeping Close Ties Outside the Work Circle
Tags: advertise-here, around-the-web, calendar, digital, document-management, ektron-web-cms, enterprise-2-0, enterprise-cms, featured-events, mobile, most-popular, often-lacking, post-your-job, recent-webinars, sharepoint-2013, social-business, top-articles, web-cms
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.